The TAF Twins New
TAF Africa Global Limited introduces its latest project, two (2) ultra-modern edifices called Taf Twins, each structure providing a space of about 5,000 sqm and both Towers totaling 100,000 sqm.
TAF Africa Global Limited is a leading Pan-African real estate company with over 3 decades of experience. We have presence in 8 African countries with its parent company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirate and major operations in Nigeria and The Gambia.
The Taf Twins would have the following functionalities:
- central air-conditioning system;
- 2 elevators in each tower;
- 2 staircases in each tower;
- reliable electricity with back-up power sourced from solar and generators;
- accessibility by the physically challenged;
- parking lots of about 215 cars;
- fire-fighting systems;
- reliable internet connectivity;
- water supply;
- public/green areas; and
- well maintained toilet facilities.
The Taf Twins would change the entire landscape of the Kanifing Institutional Area where the Taf Twins would be sited. This location, amongst other reasons, is a strategic intersection as it enjoys close proximity to Banjul, Kairaba Avenue, Senegambia, and Fajara. As such, the location for the Taf Twins is very central and would meet the yearnings of businesses that have long been anticipating functional modern office and retail spaces. Indeed, the Taf Twin-Tower is an ambitious monument that would enhance the real estate spectrum in The Gambia.